Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Im a be the flyest chick

Good morning everyone,

I was being lazy yesterday but it was so nice to have the day off from work and be able to relax and do whatever I wanted. I started the day off right training with Dave at Golds in the am. We had an awesome workout, had to be the red top…huh Dave. Things clicked I felt strong even tho I was just finishing my low carb day(40 grams ) My shoulders were capped off wooohooo!! Things are starting to change, I can feel it!!! its go time J For some reason everytime I get done with a great workout I hear the best song on the way home. Yesterday was perfect!! Nothin beats a lil Black Eyed Peas

I'm a be shakin' my hips
You gon' be lickin' your lips
I'm a be takin' them pics
Lookin' all fly and shit
I'm a be the flyest chick, so fly
I'm a be spreadin' my wings
I'm a be doin' my thing (do it do it)
Okay.

FERGIE FERG she rocks!

For the rest of the day I tried to stay busy and get some down time, went to the mall found the cutest swim suit, random…..took the dogs for a loo0o0ong walk with my momma chica! Then layed around til cardio time. Went up to Prairie life and did my cardio stairs and elypitical, wasn’t too bad actually J Im feeling really motivated J The night ended with AMMMMERICAN IDOOOOL and my parents and the dogs J couldn’t have been better. Today is my off day from lifting, Im gonna do 90 minutes of cardio and also its hair cut day!!! Eeekkks! I have had long hair forever but Im really wanting a change, this should be fun…….but I might have a tear in my eye on that first cut!!!

THAT’S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
GLUTES AND SHOULDERS

GLUTE SUPERSET
Incline sprint
Lateral shuffle
Back extensions
Abductor
Jump rope intervals

4 times through

SHOULDER SUPER SET
Heavy shoulder press
Lateral raise
Front raise
Upright row
Military shoulder press

Everything for 8-10 reps sometimes 12 3 times through! KILLED

No comments:

Post a Comment