Friday, April 2, 2010

" I dream of it"

Ive had a lot of time the last couple days trying to get rid of this lil bug i caught and have been on the internet probably way too much :) I couldnt help to go back and watch the Gaspari Mini series on Ava Cowan. The things she says and her passion reminds me a lot of myself! One thing that really stood out to me was in her final episode it started off her saying......

“I visualize what I want, I visualize a pro card. I see it, I see it when I go to sleep, I dream about it, I wake up thinking about it. Its everything I want and I make sure its all I can think about. You know when you’re running on empty you gotta find that fire, you gotta find the drive, you gotta find the passion. When I have a goal and I set my mind to it that’s all I can think about. In order for me to keep going I just picture that and that’s been my dream since the day I walked into a gym and started to workout.......to be an IFBB Pro. “ AVA COWAN

WOW! such amazing words that really hit home for me. Dave asked me the other day...."Marci, do you believe in this? How do you know this is what you want to do ?" (or something like that ) And i said to him " I dream of it" It was perfect......thats how i know, Im so passionate about fitness its in my heart, my thoughts, my dreams. I feel like a young, less experienced Ava Cowan :) Big dreams, high hopes, and the work ethic to fulfill all that i want to achieve. So lets make it happen.

To all: reach for your dream
even as hard as it may seem
its up to you
for it to come true
so give it your all
there will be days you might fall
get right back up and believe in you
that you can do nething you set ur mind to!!!

happy Friday :) i will post something later today as well. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment