Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SpUnKy SeXy & sPoNtAnEoUs!!!

Wow its been over a week since ive blogged and you know that means bad news…..i felt a bit off track, hit a couple rough patches but im going to finish this last six weeks of prep hard and strong !!! I have to, this is what I want, its my dream, its my purpose. I need to say those words to myself everyday. I haven’t been 100 percent committed to my diet and I’m only cheating myself. Im one of those people that looks to food for comfort or when im tired or upset……not good. I have to be able to disconnect that emotion from food. Dave is going to be changing up my diet again and also checking in with me on how my day is going…..im going to call him my figuresitter ☺ hhahah

So now that that’s out in the open I feel much better!!! I have a new fire inside me to finish this prep strong, a smile on my face again, a since of relief, and the drive to make things better, hold myself accountable (which is the exact reason I started this blog to begin with ) So there may be days I don’t post my workout, we cant give all daves secrets away!!!! But I will try to write what im feeling how im doing and what went on that day with diet, cardio, and the way I feel.

I have actually taken the last couple days off from training. Monday I didn’t feel that great and had two training sessions shoulders and abs in the am and sprints at burke in the pm. Ive felt a bit under the weather since Monday. So tomorrow Im just going in for cardio on my own with my best friend the stairmill!! Try and sweat out this lil bug I got goin. Its back to training, new diet, and posing Friday. Time to dominate!!! ☺ Sorry about the absence, but im back bitches hahahah!!!

Ive been feeling like a change…..with that being said, I think it may be time for a new hair do. Except that I know my hairdresser loves my hair but Im feeling spunky, sexy, and whats the word……….spontaneous. hahahah I had to look it up!! Hhahah lol. So who here follows figure?? Does an Ava Cowan ring a bell!!! I love love LOVE her hair and her and her attitude. SHE ROCKS!!! So if all goes well I think I might rock a new do!!
Check it out and tell me what you think…….id love the feedback !!!

http://www.gasparinutrition.com/GaspariChannel/tabid/57/Default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment