Saturday, February 13, 2010

"THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WINNERS AND LOSERS IS THAT WINNERS DO THINGS THAT LOSERS DONT WANT TO DO" -Dr. Phil

so yesterday i weighed in !!! Yikes not the numbers i wanted to see but helped motivate me and put things into perspective. I weighed in at 144 and 24% body fat. The good news is that since my last show in May i put on like 5-6 pounds of lean muscle which is great :) Today marks 14 weeks out, my goal is to get down to 10% body fat and the only way for that to happen is to really stay on diet and be committed! It is possible though with lots of hard work.

Yesterday i didn't blog bc i took the day off from cardio and weights. Today is kinda a full body day gonna do some secondary muscle work and hit my legs a little with squats and kettlebells. To change it up I'm going down to Prairie Life at Midtown.

http://www.prairielife.com/

Very cool gym, brand new with lots of equipment i want to try out. Ill post what i did later :)

I was surfing the net and ran into a video on rxmuscle.com of IFBB Figure Pro Taylor Waldrop training legs at Armbrust Pro Gym! Loved the work out and def felt inspired!! Im gonna try this workout for a second leg day next week. Her training style for legs is def what i need to do. I have the mass on my legs they just need to be tight and slimmed down. So its gonna be lots of reps back to back to back. Ill let you all know how it goes :)

http://rxmuscle.com/videos/iatraining/1113-taylor-waldrop-trains-legs-at-armbrust-pro-gym.html

No comments:

Post a Comment