Thursday, February 18, 2010

"NO MATTER HOW ROUGH THINGS GET IN THE GYM, YOUR HEART AND YOUR MIND WILL CARRY YOU WHEN YOUR MUSCLES ARE TOO WEAK "

Just wanted to update you a little about whats going on! Through my first training cycle for my first show i had little guidance. I started off with a trainer that was able to establish and build a good foundation for me but things ended up not working out. I quit training with him at ten weeks out and decided i would train myself and get diet help from a good friend Michele Cogger. This made the process very hard but with the support of some close people in my life i was able to step on stage.

I think its important to be your own biggest supporter and believer, but i know having great people on your team will only make you achieve greater things. Thats why im so excited about the opportunity i have. Through my job at Prairie Life Fitness i was able to meet Jason Heard. We connected because of his protein company, simplyprotein.net, CHECK IT OUT! From there he introduced me to a local trainer Dave Dickey who just so happen to know a little bit about me. Connections were made and now we are all working together!!! Im very excited for my training and my future in figure !!!

Okay so as for a my workout today, Im not feeling the best :( bummer. But i did have to go in and do my kettle bell workout because my group and i are going to be featured in the Omaha World Herald! I kinda drug ass but made it through. ill post it later i left it in my car, and its freezing and i dont want to go out there to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment