Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"ITS SIMPLE, IF IT GIGGLES, ITS FAT" arnold schwarzenegger

hahah this quote is perfect!!!

Good Morning !! Just waking up and drinking some coffee before i do my am cardio. Today im meeting my friend Owee, she is a huge help when it comes to gettin my cardio done :) I couldnt do it without her. Im a cardio HATER !!! id much rather be lifting. Im gonna try and get through about 45 minutes, i usually like to split it up 20 of it high intensity and the other 25 moderate work.

I also have kettle bells today, Ill post the workout after Im done!!

Kettle bells
3 minutes of swings
1 min: two hands
30s right
30 s left
1 min : alternating

7 minute latter
clean
racked squat
press

two minutes of figure eight to hold

work for 7 min: latter
snatch
rev lunge
windmill

two minutes figure eight to hold

work for 7 min : latter
lieing chest press
get up sit up

two min figure 8 to hold

work for 7 min: latter
flip squat
right dead
left dead

three minutes of swings
1 min two hands
30s right
30 s left
1 min alternating

this workout rocked !!! and we rocked it !!!!
thanks nicole :) and my chicas

No comments:

Post a Comment