Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am 14 weeks and five days out from show day! :) It should be more of a scary face or surprised one :0!!! There we go. I get my body fat tested on Friday so i will post that then, along with maybe a starting pic, MAYBE. I dunno if im ready to post that. YIKES.

Just a little bit about my training: I have four lifting days: legs, shoulders, back, bis and tris. Along with two days that i do kettle bell training :) love it !!!! I try and get cardio in everyday, but lately i havent been as dedicated as i should be. The training part is the easy part for me. Diet is where i struggle the most. I have a friend of mine and past NPC figure competitor, Michelle Cogger, doing my diet for me. I actually got the diet last week and havent been following it as i should be. She has helped me on my previous diet for past shows and ive had great results. I really trust her advice and experience :) couldnt be doing it with out her help.

Today is cardio day!! Ill post later what i do.

But for now ill leave with my diet so here is my 15 weeks out diet !
meal 1
3/4 cup egg whites
whole egg
1/3 cup dry Multi grain hot cereal

meal 2
1 scoop whey protein
1/3 cup of blueberries
1 tbs flax meal

meal 3
4oz chicken
4oz sweet potato
1 cup zucchini or veggies
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil

meal 4
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1/3 cup blueberries

meal 5
5 oz xtra lean ground turkey
mixed veggies
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
lettuce with 2 tbs light Italian dressing

meal 6
1/2 cup of egg whites
whole egg

postwork out
scoop of protein

No comments:

Post a Comment