Thursday, March 4, 2010

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

The word of the week is PREPERATION.

In my efforts to make this contest prep perfect and go as hard as I can in all aspects of training I am going to PREPARE. This mostly refers to my diet and making sure I have all the foods I need and they are prepared for the next couple days. My daily diet doesn’t change except for that its five days of 1500 hundred cals and 2 days of 1850 cals. The macros on my lower cal days are 45/25/30 and my high day is 30/50/20. Often times I run into the problem of looking in the fridge and realizing I don’t have any chicken breast left! I then substitute this for that, and that for this which isn’t quite what Big Dave is asking me to do. So NO MORE winging it, its time for PREPERATION!

On to training ☺ the most fun part of contest prep! Today I met Dave at Golds Gym for back training. What I love most about his workouts is they are always different and they always HOT PINK!! Ahahah if you read previous entries you’d get this. Anyways me focusing on what I do outside of the gym has only made what I do in the gym ROCK even MORE! Me and Dave were right one today! I just want to give a quick shout to GOLDS GYM on 108th and Maple. I have been to a lot of gyms and this is by far one of the cleanest and most well kept gyms I’ve trained in. The staff is always sweet to me and the variety of equipment is GREAT!

GIANT SET BACK DAY

SET 1 (15 reps)

Lever T-bar row
Low row on cable pull to abdominals
Lever incline row
Body weight row on smith machine
ABS ( sprinter crunch, toe touches, leg extensions)
Front pose

3 times through

SET 2 (15 REPS)
Wide grip row on seated cable (hit rear delts)
Rear delt flys
Dead lift finish squeeze back
Seated high row
ABS ( plank, reach throughs, double up crunch)

SHOULDERS !!
Seated Arnold press
Seated shoulder press
Lateral raise

3 sets, 3rd set was til failure!
Finished my workout with 30 minutes of cardio: 20 on bike (sprints) and 10 on elyptical

Feel free to comment!! Or ask questions ☺

Also I want to say a quick hello0o0o to my girlie Taylor from work! Set her up on a diet a couple days ago and we’ve been doing some full body workouts together as well as cardio on her own for the last couple weeks!! SHE IS KILLIN IT! Keep it up !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment