Monday, March 1, 2010

SHOULDER, TRICEPS, AND ABS

Today was shoulder day which i love!! I thought they were a weakness but Dave made a subtle adjustment in my posing telling me to widen and lengthen across my collar bones. i was sinking in and it made my shoulders not look as wide. So with that fixed i stopped looking at them as a weakness. but i do know there is always room for growth and improvement. These next 11 weeks really excite me and im really looking forward to being on stage. I cant wait to put on my suit and perform and win over those judges!!

SET 1
shoulder press W
shoulder press Y
arnold press

SET 2
lateral hold
lateral raise

SET 3
shoulder press on machine 21s
wide grip upright row

SET 4 for the final burn
front raise with curl bar palms up
front raise across chest

TRICEP SET 1
dips
skull crusher
and db pushups

ABS
toe touches with 10 lbs
sit ups
bicycle
sprinter crunch
4 times through

and finally, seriously longest workout!!!

45 minutes of cardio
25 on the stairs working between level 8-10
20 minutes on the elyptical

Thanks to kurt for the sweatshirt !! A quick shout out to Kurt & Clydes :) if your ever downtown check it out 2202 South 13th Street

No comments:

Post a Comment