Thursday, March 11, 2010

"YOU CANT HAVE NO IN YOUR HEART"

Hey guys,

I’ve been struggling the last couple days with how to balance life as a figure competitor the diet, the training, the food prep, cardio, the days where I don’t get carbs with everyday life…working full time! Its been a challenge some days more than others. There are times where my day starts at 4am and doesn’t end til 10 at night. I asked for this though and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I know that everyone works, we all have to!!! In order for me to be able to chase my dreams I do have to work with hopes that one day I can “live the dream” what’s my dream you ask ? I want to compete in shows, get a pro card, be respected in this industry, and motivate others to live !!! So many girls do exactly what I do everyday but to be honest I live for this!! I want this, this is what I was meant to do. So for now I will be working quietly, training hard, and preparing to breakout into the vast sea of perfect bodies in hopes that I have the “it” factor. The spark that separates you from everyone else, the shine that makes you stand out!!

Yesterday I got an email from a special friend, it couldn’t have come at a better time. I opened right before my first cardio session. What he said was so honest, genuine, and caring…..one of my most favorite lines was: Even the inspiring need inspiration. ☺ it was perfect, the entire email was perfect. Perfect brings me to what was said today by my trainer!!! A perfect workout leads to a perfect day, that leads a perfect week that leads to a perfect month. It made me think, if I do everything I can, put my all towards each day, each workout, each meal in the end all those perfect days will add up to a perfect show!!
Everyday I am more and more excited to compete even with the pressures that come with it, I can see myself on that stage!!! And I cant wait for the day. 9 weeks and two days!!!

Yesterday was my long cardio day I did 45 in the am and 55 in the pm. Mostly stairs with a little bike a elyptical.

Get your Focus Back!!

SET 1
Behind the neck shoulder press with barbell
Lying rear delts

SET 2
Shoulder press palms in

SET 3
Shrug to clean and press (seated )
High row lever pull down

SET 3
Neutral grip cable low row
Single arm lat pull down
Bent over barbell row
Later raise static hold to reps

Back posing exercises and holds.

5 mintues of abs leg extensions, toe touches, pull throughs, bicycle, sprinter crunch
45 minutes of cardio

1 comment: