Monday, March 15, 2010

"ITS NOT ABOUT HOW YOU START, ITS ABOUT HOW YOU FINISH"

hey guys im gonna start with yesterdays leg workout and it has everything to do with the title quote. For some reason i was on edge yesterday since the moment i woke up, snappy and grumpy. i even was rude to my mom :( i dont like being that way, i carried it to the gym and dave saw that there was a problem right away. he asked what was wrong....tears in my eyes i said i dunno....YEA RIGHT, again he asked whats wrong, IM GRUMPY i said and i dont feel like the fat is coming off. i feel pressure, tick tick tick...the clock is always ticking. He began to coach me through, YOU CAN do this, remember UR DREAM, remember YOUR PURPOSE, let go pumpkin. Each round i used my frustration to make it through it...and used daves motivation to push harder....I said in my head remember this is what i want, that the pain is good, its only making me better. Every stair i climbed, every lunge i took, every jump i made was getting me that much closer to my goal, my dreams, and my purpose. Each round got better and better and by the end of it i could finally smile....so heres yesterday leg work training

1 minute stair sprint (every other )
25 leg extensions
plie deep squat with 20lb
staggered lunge
daves walking lunges
jump squats
(reps for each thing around 20 to 25)

2 minute stair sprint
repeat set

3 minute stair sprint
repeat set

ballerina squats (15 each side)
split box jumps one minute

ballerina squats
box jumps for two minutes

ballerina squats
2 minutes of split box jumps

remember the quote!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment