Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"dont let yesterday's problems become today's distractions"

hey guys, sorry im posting this so late!! First i just want to say thank you for reading, ive gotten quite a few messages the last couple days and post on my facebook about my blog and i am truly flattered. To be honest this really started out to keep me on track...kinda my own personal diary, well not so personal when you post it for the entire world to see. But i am so happy to share my thoughts, motivation, and journey with all of you :) I hope that even if your not a figure competitor you can relate to this blog in other ways. I know every one has bad days and great days..... i hope my great days pick you up on your bad days!!!

Im not sure how this posting stuff works, if it allows you to comment on my post. If anyone knows shoot me and email (mdmackie@yahoo.com) Im not sure if you have to be registered on the blogger.com website to post a comment. Ill try and check into this. I would really love the feedback and be able to interact with all of you.

I try and post a quote for each days title, todays quotes was said to me by my trainer. Yesterday was a hard day for me, the day didnt quite start out how i wanted it to and ended with some cheetos and peanut butter.....enough said? This morning when i made it to training :) on time (phew!!!!) i said to Dave, yuck i feel terrible for cheating....he said to me "dont let yesterdays problems become today's distractions" i thought that is perfect!! so i did exactly that, i forgot about yesterday and decided to make today a great on track day :)

so here is my workout from this am!! i like to title them based on what was said during training or a funny thing that happened....that being said this is called....

ADORE! ADORE! TELL ME SOME MORE SPRINTS AND GLUTES

sprint work: to be honest i didnt keep very good track of what i did this am, i felt heavy and just ran at whatever dave with changing it to.

i think the incline was at about 8.o did longer slower sprints workin up in speed i think the first set was around 4 minutes second 3 mins then two. not sure tho sorry :/

so for glutes we did what are called C SETS, this means after my last set of an exercise i go straight into a different exercise without a break

PULL THROUGHS ON CABLE: 50 LBS, 70 LB, 70LB, 100LBS TIMED
HAMSTRING CURLS :
30LB FOR 20
40LB FOR 15
50LB FOR 12
HAMSTRING DOUBLE UP ONE DOWN
3 SETS OF 15
HOT PINK LEG EXTENSIONS
DAVES HAMSTRING CURLS
JENNY LYNN PLIET SQUAT!! NEW TO ME :)

that is all for now! remember the quote of the day ! talk to you all soon xoxo
thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment