Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"YOU'RE EITHER IN OR YOU'RE OUT, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LIFE IN BETWEEN" PAT RILEY

HOT PINK IS MY READ HOT SPRINT AND GLUTE DAY !!!

So it was up and at em 7am sprint and glute workout!! Just to get Dave and myself excited i sported my hot pink lululemon workout top to the gym......let me tell ya i was on fire :) in more ways then one!! i killed this workout put my heart into it and gave it my all. As hard as i work in the gym i need to take it home with me and to my diet. I wont see the things i want to see if i dont stick to the meal plan and get my rest. So with that being said Im going to promise all of you and myself no more cheating. I love food, but i will love killing it on stage even more!! So Dave if ur reading every time i want to cheat i will be texting you for encouragement support and thoughts of chocolate melting in my mouth.

HOT PINK SPRINTS AND GLUTES

8 30 second sprints 30 seconds on 1 minute rest working my way up to 10.5 incline and 7.5 miles an hour

8 sets of tabatta jump rope regular, jumping jacks, and high knees

SET 1
different variations of Hamstring curls
(regular, two legs on the positive & one leg negative, repeat, daves hammie curls)
single leg dead lift with 25
(sets of 12 -15 last set i did 10) started to get into my lower back)
4 times through

SET 2
Marci's hot pink leg extensions :)

Honestly this was one of the best workout ive had! I feel great and knowing i have the potential, work ethic, and genetics for this sport pushes me at the gym to be the greatest i can be ! now its time to take it home. Like my quote said youre either in or youre out, there is no such think as life in between. its time to be in, 100000000% IN ~!!

talk to you all tomorrow :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment