Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i found you ms new booty ..... get it ripe, get it right, get it tight!!!

Hey guys today is catch up day ☺ I have some free time at work so lets get me caught up on the last two days of training…..On Sunday my mom came to watch, im not sure if I mentioned that in Sundays training blog. After I finished legs we walked together on the treadmill and talked about training, life, balancing the two, and what a great opportunity I have being able to train with someone so passionate about the sport of bodybuilding and also his belief in me. She looked at me and said, “you need to take this for all its worth, be positive every time you are here, and do everything he (dave) asks you to do.” She was 100 percent right……I don’t think she knows how much what she said affected me all of Sunday I felt uplifted and excited!! Which leads me to my shoulder workout Monday morning, I dunno what it was but I was HOT PINK!!!! Haha seriously I had an awesome shoulder work out, I knew it before I even got to the gym.

THIS ISNT BODY PUMP!! SHOULDER TRAINING

SET 1

Shoulder press machine
Arnold press with 15s
(shoulder press sets varied did drop set into light weigh high reps at the end)


SET 2
W shoulder Press ( worked up to 25 lbs)
Curl bar Military press in front and behind the head ( 14 reps total)


SET 3
Seated front raise with 20lbs
Lateral raise with 10’s

Cardio was 50 minutes slow and steady on the stairs


This might be the longest blog but I had an awesome workout this am as well!! First off it was Glutes and sprints day and instead of meeting at the gym we bared the cold weather and met at burke (my old stomping grounds ) ☺ I think I might have impressed Dave with my 7th grade track skills hahah !!! The workout was challenging but very motivating I am the type of person to put my all into each workout, i love to be challenged, pushed to the max, and succeed. The feeling you get after completing something you never knew you could do is worth the sweat and the pain! One thing that stood out the most was at the end of the training, ABS (my favorite hahahah riiiightt) I had just finished set three, and my hands felt numb, dave said his brain was frozen he couldn’t even think. I looked at him with that do I have to finish face and said “MY HANDS ARE FREEZING”! he looked at me and said “Don’t think your not gonna finish, you have one more set lets go M! These are the moments that define you, the moments you look back on and remember and say I did everything I could have done.” Such an awesome moment ☺ I finished strong and as we walked together to the car it felt like we had gotten that much closer. I need him and he needs me, perfect match! To top it, I got in the car and whats on the radio…….booty booty booty booty rock`n everywhere, booty booty booty booty rock`n everywhere, rock’n everywhere……..i found you Ms New Booty get it together and bring it back to me. I smiled and said to myself this is my blog title

“get it right , get it right get it tight” glutes and sprint training!!!

10 high knees to full sprint ( across short length of field )

3: 150 meter sprints

5 sets of side shuffle stay low 50 yards (25 each way) stride back


5 sets of 20 frog jumps up stairs, last set all the way up (bout 50 stairs)

Abs : 30 sprinter crunches and 20 push throughs 4 sets

No comments:

Post a Comment