Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hope everyone is doing well J Just want to thank you for reading and following!! Ive tried to add some videos of me training but im not sure how to do it…ill try and figure it out tonight otherwise its posted on my facebook page. I’d love to share with you, its hard to tell by just posting the sets the intensity and pace of the workout.

Also I wanted to tell you what has changed about my training. For one my diet has changed from the 3 low carb days and a high day to a carb cycling diet. I rotate high carb(236g) day, low carb (105g) day , and a zero carb (only trace carbs from whey) day. My fats and protein stay constant fat is at 50 g and protein is 163g. I like this diet a lot better than the three low and one high, I have more energy and feel as tired. Not sure how it will change from here but so far so good.

I have also changed my training split to incorporate some more sprint training and glutes!
This is my new schedule! Ive blogged it before my booty is nice for everyday (hahahaha) but not for the stage!!! Time to get it tight! These sprints and plyos will help, they have to!! Im not getting on that stage until they are.

Sunday Legs/Hamstring/glutes/Abs
Monday off Day /Sprints/Cardio (50) p.m
Tuesday Back /shoulders/ Cardio/Abs (50) right after workout
Wednesday Off/cardio / 2 session a.m 50/30 p.m
Thursday/Chest/Shoulders/Abs/cardio (35 right after workout)
Friday off /Cardio 50 a.m /sprints pm
Saturday cardio (50)

No comments:

Post a Comment