Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"NOTHING TASTE AS GOOD AS LOOKING GOOD FEELS "

Hello hello hello!
Today is my day of rest ☺ which is nice but im itching to do some cardio. I might do some light cardio for 30 minutes to loosen up my tight quads. Tight quads are happy quads. After talking with my trainer I’ve realized that my little cheats are only hurting me. What I put into this is what I get out of it. As hard as it is not to have that extra peanut butter or little piece of something something, I HAVE TO RESIST IF I WANT TO WIN. That is my goal….. to win this show!!!! Everyone goes through it, the cravings, but the best don’t cave in! Thoughts of brownies and ice cream will be dancing in my head for the next 10.5 weeks (which might haunt me more then nething) You better believe Im having one post show!!! AND IM NOT SHARING ☺ haha

I feel great today, energized, and well rested and am really excited to train back tomorrow. I look forward to going to bed so I can get up eat my egg white and oatmeal pancake and get to early morning training! Try to impress Dave! Along with back I have 45 minutes of cardio tomorrow. Tonight before I go to sleep im going to set out all the things I need for training, my post workout meal, and my IPOD!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks for reading, sorry its been kinda lame lately. Im going to dedicate more time to posting how I feel and what im doing! Keep my butt on track!

Incase any one was wondering what an egg white and oatmeal pancake is here is my meal 1!

6 egg whites
2/3 cup of dry oats
1 tbsp of flax oil

Put all ingredients in a cup. Use a hand mixer to blend up, spray pan with pam and cook like a big ol pancake. I used to add cinnamon but lately I’ve been liking them plain and a little crispy. Cook to your liking. I also use one pack of equal and one pack of truvia and a little bit of spray butter!! Taste great!! And you get that o so important first meal in. TRY IT OUT !!

x's and o's!

No comments:

Post a Comment