Saturday, March 6, 2010

lu lu LEM ON !!! its on:)




Hey guys ☺

You cant go to the gym with without cute workout clothes and when its comes to gym clothes im seriously addicted. They fill up three of out my five drawers! For some reason I always want more, its hard not to when Nike and Lululemon emails haunt me daily. They say BUY ME BUY ME! I go to the website and fall in love with everything!!! Right now I’m loving LuLuLemon! I’m lucky there isn’t a store in Omaha or I would be BROKE! They have the best workout pants on earth, guaranteed to make your butt look good ☺!!! Or so they say!!! Check out their website, they have different stuff that isn’t your basic workout brand. I’m in love with the hot pink gym bag and the turquoise crop pant. I must have them!!! Let me know your favorites!!!



So on to training, its 10 weeks out today!!!! Can you believe it? Dave has completely redone my diet, I have 5 days of low low carb, less then 30 grams and two high carb days, that are right around 170 grams. He has also added in two days of cardio where I do 60 minutes in the am and 40 in the pm. I’m putting my all into this and this is my ONLY FOCUS right now. I have an incredible opportunity to work with Dave, he has already put so much time into this and I need to do everything right!!!! So this is my contract, my promise to myself to do everything I possibly can to make my dreams happen!

Yesterday’s IS IT STILL TOO LIGHT chest, tris, and bis

Incline chest press

Incline flys
Decline pushups

Laying bicep curl on cable
Wide grip curl bar cable curl TUT

Tricep pull down
Body weight dips
Tricep extensions

Today is cardiiiio0o0o0o0 day
am cardio 40 minutes all i had time for 20 on the elyptical 20 on the stairs

pm cardio 25 on stair, 25 on bike and ten minutes of tabatta jump rope.

so tomorrow is sunday which means leg day! this will be my third leg day with dave im excited to hit em hard !!!! leave no doubts im on a frickin mission and i feels great !!! And since its the arnold just want to say go NICOLE WILKINS!!!! she looked great!!! natural and b e a U tiful!!! one day ill be reppin dave and the big NE on the arnold stage !

No comments:

Post a Comment