Friday, March 19, 2010

ive earned my bitch bat ahahhaha!

So its Friday night, im home alone.....its nights like these that you remember most people are out and about having fun. For me going out is not worth the temptation to drink but it sucks not having a life. I train early in the am and tomorrow i finally have the chance to sleep in :) if i can....im kinda programed to get up early these days. I know one thing i need to change. I need go to bed earlier and i wouldnt be so grouchy during the day. Im wide awake when my alarm chimes at 4 am, hit a wall at about two pm...this is when i wish i had a couch in my office..hahaha catch some quick shut eye:) then 9 or ten rolls around and im awake again. 6 hours isnt enough rest. i feel like an old grandma going to bed any earlier....or is this life as a figure competitor? Is this why figure girls date body builders, powerlifters, gym rats? Because no other person in their right mind would want to eat lean ground turkey, eggs, oats, sweet potatoes and flax oil...hahahah over regular dog poo food ? Get to go out and enjoy themselves, have a cookie if they feel like it? I say all this yet for some reason i have this drive inside me that keeps me truckin along, a dream......to be everything i know i can be.

Wednesday you didnt miss much, cardio day 50 minutes on stairs slow and steady and i went on a long dog walk bc it was so nice outside

Thursday was Back day and holy giant sets!!! also worked in some shoulders!!

SET ONE
NARROW PULLUP
REGULAR PULLUP
REGULAR REVERSE GRIP PULL UP
DAVE ASSISTED ME BY HOLDING MY FEET DID TWO SETS THROUGH 12 REPS EACH THEN 10

SET 2
SEATED CABLE
BENT BAR PULL DOWNS
LYING REAR DELTS
3 SETS 12, 15, 20

SET 3
INCLINE V-BAR PULL DOWN
STRAIGHT BAR PULL DOWNS
HAMMER STRENGTH PD ( FOCUS ON LUMBAR)
ARNOLD PRESS
SHOULDER PRESS
UPRIGHT ROW
3 SETS OF 12, 15, 20

best back and shoulder workout ever like evvvveeerrrr!!!!


today was chest and arms
we had a lot of fun in the gym today, smiles and laughs, and my own personal play list from dave:) you know your a true bad ass when you have your own bitch bat!!! dont mess with me.

incline bench
4 sets of 12 12 10 10

cable flys
floor chest press

35 pushups in two minutes

bis: seated curls 15 into seated hammer curls 15

triceps: lying tricep extensions/ rope pull down

No comments:

Post a Comment