Monday, March 1, 2010

SISSY SQUAT LEG DAY

Last night i did legs, to be honest i was really nervous because the first leg training with dave left me pretty sore!!! like my calves were gonna explode sore!!! I literally had butterflies about leg day!! nervous flutters but also excitement flutters :) Working with dave is exciting and im always interested and excited for each workout. He can shock my body my muscles, and make me work like no one else or myself can. We def click, and when i look up because i want to quit he is there cheering me on and reminding me of my purpose. I love that, "remember your purpose" I never thought that i would be given this opportunity to work with someone that completely and 1000 percent believes in me and my dreams. Wants to help me and thinks that this is my purpose!

So on that note it brings us to leeeeeeggggssss!

SET 1
leg extensions
waking lunges
plie squats

SET 2
leg press
power jump split squat onto box
daves walking lunges

SET 3
plie squat on machine (focus on glutes)
"sissy squat"
jump rope

sprints
6 tabatta sprints

This workout kicked my ACE! Def hit my glutes and hips which is the problem area !!

No comments:

Post a Comment