Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Many will think you've come out of nowhere, that you caught the rest of the field overnight, that you became a winner out of the blue-- but we both know better than that. There are NO cinderellas. no shortcuts. and nothing comes to ANYONE without paying the price." Matt Allen

hey guys long time no talk or at least thats how it feels.

im a few days behind, so so so sorry :) The last couple days have been a little bit of a struggle for me at times. i start thinking too far ahead instead of focusing on the present. I become so overwhelmed by the count down i forget how important it is to take my show prep day by day, meal by meal, and do everything i can in that moment to make it perfect. When life is a bit of a struggle I find strength from the people around me and thank god i have them!!! I just want to say thank you to some special people in my life that are always here to support me, encourage me, and help me find that inner drive i sometimes lose. For one my mom, she is the greatest. The last couple days i have been on edge and she sat me down to tell me I can do this, i can do it all as long as i learn how to balance the things i have going on. a lil tough love goes a long way! Also my friend OWEE, i love ya O i couldnt be doing this without you and i couldnt ask for a better friend or traveling partner/assistant :) xoxo. You truly are an amazing person! also i want to thank matt for the best words of encouragement, every word said hit home, motivated me, and still does every time i read the email. The title quote is just a glimpse of what he wrote, it is truly moving!!

cinderella chest tris and bis

SET ONE
incline chest press
push up on benches

SET TWO
chest press machine
fly on machine

SET THREE
cable tri pulldown with curl bar
bicep curl with rope
sets of 20 reps for each

DAVE IS THAT ALL I DID I CANT REMEMBER!!!

finished with some sprints and jump rope didnt last long shoulder started to bother me a lil

AND TODAY !!! LONG CARDIO DAY !
did 80 minutes with my mom :) thank you chica
and 30 minutes and posing with owee!!! :)
couldnt have done it without you two

“To believe in yourself and to follow your dreams, to have goals in life and a drive to succeed, and to surround yourself with the things and the people that make you happy -
this is success!”

1 comment: